1. It’s okay to smile just because you remembered a few things someone said or because you suddenly remembered the person who helped you pick up your books that fell. It’s okay to be happy and not think about the never ending happiness - sadness cycle.
2. He left you but it’s okay. There’s no longer a need in your system to cry yourself to sleep. You’ve forgiven him and that heals the wound in your being.
3. Some people will remember the little things about you and let them. Not everyone will use those things against you. There are people who genuinely like the little things about you. So let them.
4. Do not take sleep for granted. Sleep when you can because there are nights that you simply cannot travel to dreamland.
5. Appreciate the people you have in your life right now because not everyone is going to stay. Show them how much you care and how much they mean to you.
6. Sometimes, you should stop hiding behind metaphors and similes. Stop hiding behind your words.
7. Never stop moving forward. Let the uncertainty of tomorrow be the reason why you continue to wake up everyday.
8. Look out of your window and you might just find yourself falling in love with what the morning light cannot show you.
9. Coffee is not the solution to everything, darling.
10. It’s fine to miss people — their voice, their warmth, their smile and laughter, their presence. It’s okay to admit that you miss him.
11. Life is beautiful and so are you."
- Realizations at three in the morning. (via mediwriter)
- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf (via coyotegold)
1. Any road: used in place of “any way,” primarily used in the north of Britain.
2. Baccy: shortened word for “tobacco;” also, “wacky backy” means marijuana.
3. Barmy: crazy, insane; always derogatory.
4. Bender: derogatory term for homosexual, like “poof.” (Note: You probably shouldn’t use it or you’ll get slapped, but it’s worthy of note for giving Futurama a very different meaning.)
5. Biggie: term children might use to describe feces; also, an erection.
6. Bits ‘n Bobs: various things. (Example: “My mother has a lot of Bits ‘n Bobs around the house.”)
7. “Bob’s your uncle!”: “There you go! You’ve got it!”
8. Bollocks: technically means “balls,” but often describes something seen as extremely negative or lacking in value; e.g. “total shit.”
9. “Bugger off!”: “Go away!” or “Leave me alone!” (Note: Bugger, used on its own, is akin to “Fuck!” or “Shit!”)
10. Chav: white trash.
11. Cheeky: to be not respectful of something, having a flippant or facetious attitude.
12. Chin Wag: to have a chat with someone.
13. Collywobbles: extreme queasiness or stomach pain brought on by stress, nervousness or anxiety.
14. Crusty Dragon: a piece of snot or booger.
15. Daft Cow: a very stupid person (See also: “Wazzock.”)
16. Dog’s Bollocks: extremely good or favorable, great
17. Dog’s Dinner: to be dressed nicely or look dapper.
18. Donkey’s Years: ages, as in “I haven’t seen you in ages!”
19. Fagged: disturbed, bothered or interrupted (Example: If one were studying for a test, one would not want to be “fagged.”)
20. Fall Arse Over Tit: to have an embarrassing fall or to topple over.
21. Fanny: vagina.
22. Fit: hot or sexually desirable.
23. The Full Monty: going all the way with it, going big instead of going home.
24. “Get stuffed!”: “Beat it” or “Scram!”
25. Gobby: loudly opinionated, offensive or prickish. (See: Donald Trump.)
26. Gobsmacked: amazed or awed by something.
27. Gormless: completely clueless, like Alicia Silverstone in the 90s film.
28. To Have A Butcher’s: to take a look at something or someone.
29. Her Majesty’s Pleasure: being incarcerated or put in prison.
30. “How’s Your Father?”: euphemism for sex (Example: “Have you and your wife had any of the ol’ ‘How’s your father?’ recently?”)
do you ever read old conversations you had with someone and realize how much more they used to be interested you and it makes you feel like complete shit because everything is different now and you can tell you’ve just lost that shine that got their attention in the first place
- (via willyoulovemeh)
do you ever see an opinion that’s so terrible that you actually feel bad for that person’s brain
i have no interest in small talk tell me about ur childhood and what ur parents are like and how many siblings u have and if u are afraid of death or if u believe in an afterlife and what ur favorite movie is and if u like romantic comedies or horror movies or action movies and what kind of music u like and why and tell me the bands or artists u loved in middle school but are too ashamed to admit to anyone else